Sunday 18 July 2010

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

15 interesting facts about myself

  1. I'm a dancer but I find it easier to express my emotions through lyrics.
  2. I enjoy reading quotes that I can relate to, I feel it helps me understand myself and how I am thinking.
  3. I love watching romantic, horror and comedy movies.
  4. I could have enough clothes in my wardrobe but I will still want to buy more clothes.
  5. If I was rich, I'd make my family and my dreams come true.
  6. When I was younger, I believed in 'happily ever after'.
  7. My mother told me when I was 2 years old, I cried whilst watching sleeping beauty, believing she was dead.
  8. My mother always tells me that when I was a little girl, I would always sing to 'whitney houston-I will always love you'.
  9. I first danced in public at the age of 2 in a supermarket and formed a big crowd around me.
  10. I've fallen in love once.
  11. I spend most of my time looking at fashion blogs on the internet.
  12. I hate drinking fizzy pop.
  13. I have so many phobias. I'm scared of nearly everything
  14. I am sensitive.
  15. I am really good at reflecting and working out things.
  16. I am still learning about myself.
  17. I love music.
  18. I love learning different styles of dance.
  19. I enjoy speaking different languages. hola/bonjour/hello/ciao.
  20. I believe everything happens for a reason.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post!

Anonymous said...

Love it!
2.,3.,4. and 5. - me too! :D

Tanya said...

Thank you CGBlogger, thanks for commenting.

Delightful Dee- Thank you for commenting.

Tania said...

You're beautiful! I agree with number 1, but I'm not a dancer - I sing or whistle, but I dance when I'm alone and feel crazy.

http://toruu-tania.blogspot.com/

Tanya said...

Thank you Tania :)

Tanya said...

hello, I am glad you learnt something from my blog :)

Whitney said...

ahhh youre a dancer! what kind of dancee ? :)i dance lyrical, contemporary

Tanya said...

@ Whitney- I do contemporary :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...