Sunday 25 July 2010

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you


Hey guys, I am sorry I am a day behind. I have kinda lost interest in this 30 day challenge. I found it interesting at first but now it just seems to be dragging.

Anyway back on topic, 'A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you'. I can not provide a picture as it is false images, so instead I provided a graphic of the name. I am not a religous person, I do not have a religion but Yeshua has made a big impact on my life. Also my family have made a big impact on my life but they will not allow me to use their pictures on my blog.

3 comments:

E.T (phone home) said...

lovely ♥

feel free to follow our blog too
http://labatondecolle.blogspot.com

glamour. monster. said...

awe great post!

ps. check out www.twogirlsonecloset.blogspot.com, we're new and open to linking :)

Tanya said...

E.T-Hey thank you for following me!! :)
I followed you too.

Two Girls One Closet- Thank you, I will check out your blog now :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...