Saturday 8 January 2011

I was almost happy!

Hey bloggers, it has been 2 years since I have drawn. I used to love drawing. I could draw for hours and I would never get bored of it but once I started studying dance...I quit art. I love seeing sketches of fashion on blogs and it made me think, I used to love art why not do a post? so I drew a picture yesterday. I tried to be creative with the text in the background. It is about a lady who has fallen in love with a guy and it ends in tears. I could write an essay about this picture below but if you want to know more about the drawings in the background and why I drew them. leave a comment and I am more than welcome to answer them.


The thing I love about art is there is no right or wrong answer how you draw a picture. You can go wild with it.

Any bloggers out there love art?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...