Friday 22 April 2011

FOTD & OOTD-Flower power.

Hey bloggers,
I am currently on vacation but it does not feel like a vacation as I still have tons of work to do. Anyway, lately England has been really warm and I decided today is the day to take pictures. Sadly enough I did not take any outdoors because my battery was running low but however, I have still taken a few pictures to share with my readers.


Face Of The Day


 I wanted to tone the make-up down as I do not enjoy wearing lot's of make-up in the heat. I kept it simple with a winged eye and hot pink glossy lips.


Outfit Of The Day
I decided to call this post flower power. It takes me back to the spice girl days. Anyway the reason why I named this outfit flower power is because my sister noticed I wear a lot of flowers in my outfits. How odd, I did not notice this myself. How many flowers do you see?







Thanks for reading. I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...