Thursday 12 January 2012

MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Review.

Hi bloggers,
I am so delayed with my posts. I was meant to do a review on the mac foundation back in 2011 but I never had a good camera then. I brought this foundation before I had my photo shoot. I heard MAC foundation is one of the best and I wanted to try it out so I could achieve the professional look for my photo shoot. I was so excited to buy the foundation because this was my first MAC buy. I do not usually wear foundation so I had help from the MAC store and they helped match the foundation to match my skin tone.
 Pros:
  • Helps you achieve flawless looking skin.
  • Lasts long throughout the day.
  • Good for dry skin.
Cons:
  • It is expensive.
  • The foundation comes out thick at first.

Photo shoot wearing the foundation.

Thank you for reading this post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...