Sunday 29 January 2012

One Nail Trend

Hi bloggers, this is another late post again. I wanted to share with you all my attempt at the one nail trend. I think it is a great look for nails and it gives you a chance to experiment with colours. You could only paint the ring finger with glitter polish or maybe do a little pattern on the one finger. Be as experimental as you like.

In the picture below. I used turquoise and silver glitter. Please ignore the bad condition of my nails. they are very weak and always chipping but I still continue to wear nail polish to try and hide the bad condition of my nails.



 This is how I am wearing my nails currently. This is my favorite design for 2012. I used black polish and zebra print on the ring finger.
                                             



 I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading.

 Which nail design did you like the best?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so loving this trend doll and seriously obsessing with it. LOL


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog *;* I ♥ your comment !
> www.blog-anapaulaxavier.com <
Ana, from Brazil.

The Fashion Lookout said...

Love this one, the glitter especially! Ah I have the same problem with my nails, it's so frustrating!!

Great blog, and thankyou for your comment :)

The Dragonfruit said...

Oooh, I'm definitely a sparkle girl. Aha, but your zebra ones are super cute!
I'm loving this "one nail different" trend going on. I've painted my nails like this multiple times. It hasn't caught on at my school yet, but I like being the only one rocking it :) Haha

http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

Plami said...

Both manicures are gorgoeus! I love the first one so much! Gotta do something like it!

Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog! It made me so happy! I'm hosting an exciting giveaway so check it out if you like :)

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Aida said...

Love the nails!! I love the different nail touch!


http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

Violet Tinder said...

the turquoise and silver is a pretty combo!
Violet Tinder

universeandyou said...

I really loved this trend ! I did once with red polish and gold glitter !

you can see here : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=225062004243087&set=a.225061927576428.56460.125923307490291&type=3

Just loved your combo dear !

http://www.universeandyou.com.br/

xoxo from Japan

Style Me B.A.D said...

I def polish my ring finger a diff color too! Love the black with the zebra print!

Tanya said...

@Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle: Me too, it is simple but so pretty. I prefer doing this than painting my nails one colour.

@♥ Ana Paula Xavier ♥:You are welcome :)

@The Fashion Lookout: I'm glad you like it. You can never go wrong with glitter. Glitter makes everything look pretty :). I hate having chipped nails. I have to apply hand cream-vaseline to them after they get wet.

@Well...:I agree with the zebra print ones. I will definetely be doing that nail design again. It is my favourite. It is cool to be the only one rocking a trend :)

@Plami: Thank you. You should try it :) and you are welcome :)

@Aida:Thank you :)

@Violet Tinder: Thank you :) I like silver and turquoise together.

@universeandyou: I really like what you did with your nails and thank you :)

@Style Me B.A.D: Thank you. I like it too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...