Monday 12 March 2012

DIY Tutu skirt project.

Hiya bloggers,

I always see a lot of diy on blogs but I never thought I would ever try to make something myself. Mainly because I might just do it all wrong and waste material and it might not turn out the way I want it to. However I can see why people make things their self as it is cheaper and you can design it whichever way you want it to.

I would like to make a tutu skirt because I think they are pretty and beautiful to look at. I have not brought the materials needed yet but at the moment I have been reading a lot of tutorials on how to do a tutu skirt.

I will keep you all updated with this project and will show you all the end result.

(Image:www.google.com)



Thank you for reading

3 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Awesome project!
Love tutus!

xoxox,
CC

tutu dresses said...

that is beautiful! great skirt!

Tanya said...

@Couture Carrie: Thank you :) I love tutus too!

@tutu dresses: Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...