Monday 8 July 2013

New Haircut + DIY hair chain

Hi bloggers,
I recently got my hair trimmed at the hairdressers. I had a lot of spilt ends so it needed to be cut. I'm still not used to my hair being this length, I miss being able to put my hair in a high bun and styling my hair into the usual hairstyles, such as a ponytail. I know I will get used to it but I am planning on growing my hair back to the length it used to be.

You can see pictures of my haircut below:


In the pictures, you will also see the head chain that I made. I think head chains are stylish and do look lovely when you are going out somewhere nice. It also adds a nice Greek Goddess look to your outfit. I certainly want to make more of these head chains. The only downfall is that my hair gets trapped in the chain when I want to take it off but other than that, I love my head chain.



Thank you for reading


5 comments:

Fashion Pad said...

Love the headband and the hair cut!!! CUTE!

Couture Carrie said...

You look gorgeous!
Love the hair chain!

xoxox,
CC

stylefrontier said...

the new haircut looks great

xoxo
style frontier

Unknown said...

Very cool head chain!

www.the-blisslist.com

Tanya said...

Thank you everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...