Saturday 27 July 2013

NOTD

Hi bloggers,

Here is another 'nail of the day'. I was experimenting with some new nail polishes that my mother brought me for Christmas. I wanted to do the 'one nail trend' because I feel that painting nails one colour is plain and adding another colour makes it look more fun and unique.
However, these nails were fake nails as my real nails are not healthy. They chip the minute I paint them.

But these nails was easy to glue on as they were press on nails. But they did not last long, one nail fell off after taking the picture above. Maybe next time I apply these nails...I will splurge more glue on.


Thank you for reading

3 comments:

Lina's Style said...

Love the nail colors, also love the nail shape

http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

Cute! I love the pink and gray together!

Tanya said...

Thank you both :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...