Monday 26 August 2013

Roll On Baby!

Hi Bloggers,

I finally purchased some roller skates after saying I wanted roller skates a few months ago. I really like them as they are white with pink wheels. They are super fast also and I went whizzing in my house, holding onto furniture when I couldn't stop skating.

I used to skate as a kid and I found it easy back then but putting on my skates again after so many years was really difficult. However, once I was outside, I managed to get hang of it and before I knew it, I was skating again. But I was not a pro at using my brakes. View the pictures below to skate with me:


My little sister got her  skates also and rode in her Minnie mouse roller skates. How cute, I wish I could get Minnie mouse roller skates in my size.

I had to hold onto the lamppost to stop.

Collar necklace: Forever 21.
Crop vest: Primark.
Shorts: Matalan.






Thank you for reading :)

3 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

So fun!
Love the crop top :)

xoxox,
CC

Unknown said...

so fun :D hehe

http://prettyandelectric.blogspot.gr/

Tanya said...

yeah it was really fun, thanks for the comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...