Wednesday 10 September 2014

NOTD-Pink Cream

Hi bloggers,

I received a pack of La Femme Beauty nail polishes for Christmas two years ago. I have not really used them as I already own too many nail polishes and it is sometimes difficult to find time to paint my nails very often. 
                       
In this post, I am wearing La Femme Beauty Pink Cream nail polish. I applied 2 coats of polish. I think this is a pretty colour if you want to go for something more neutral.

                        
It was very difficult to capture the label with my camera as the label print is not very bold.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and thank you for visiting :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty and simple!

LoveT. said...

Lovely Shade!

kisses

MakeUpNonSolo said...

I like this pink!

elarmariodelanena said...

Lovely polish!
thanks for your comment :D

XOXO

Tanya said...

@Hell Notes for Beauty™: Thank you :)

@LoveT.: Thank you so much.

@Ali Ce: Thank you (:

@elarmariodelanena: Thank you and you are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...