Thursday 11 December 2014

Blog Haul: H&M, Miss Selfridges and ASDA

Hi bloggers,

I have been very busy lately and I have not had time to do an OOTD for each one of my purchases so I have decided to do just one post with all items. So enjoy. I have brought tons of black clothing which can be matched perfectly with other colours in my wardrobe.

|£2.99|

I brought this gorgeous coin necklace. I have seen a couple of people wear them and anyone who knows me, know that I love coin jewellery. I am obsessed with coins.

|H&M Top: £12.99|

My mother picked out this wonderful top for me and I said yes to the top. But when I got home to try it on, the top looked amazing. I really love the texture of this top. This top can be worn on special occasions.

|Miss Selfridges Dress: £18.00|

I brought this amazing polo neck dress which is a basic dress but it can be dressed up also. I am usually a size 8 but I had to get a size 10 in this dress. I have always wanted a polo neck dress because I can wear it throughout all four seasons.

|ASDA jumper: £5|
I brought this mesh flower jumper to wear over my crop tops in the cold weather. I love this jumper.

|ASDA Skirt: £5|
I finally got my hands on a skater skirt. However, this skirt is very floppy and it does not come out like a skater skirt. I am struggling to find something to wear with this skirt, I might have to wear it as formal wear.





11 comments:

lifeasart said...

Great haul! I especially love that coin necklace :-)

Ivvy said...

Gorgeous gets! I'm jelly


ivvy.blogspot.com

gio said...

Great haul! Everything looks great, and such bargains too!

Caro * said...

The first H&M top is beautiful and I love this necklace :)

María Pilar Bernal Maya said...

good selection dear
kss
New post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/

Couture Carrie said...

Nice haul. Love the necklace!

xoxox,
CC

Sakuranko said...

Oh very great haul
Now I´m following you in GFC #165 and Bloglovin´#33 I hope your follow me back in both
xx

www.sakuranko.com

Cassie said...

i love that coin jewelry trend also... In fact I order one yesterday online and I hope it will arrive before christmas time. I have a new post you might want to visit sometime... ;) or do you mind following each other via Gfc or any other social medias? let me know if you just like.

love,
Cassie Thriftier

Fashion Pad said...

Love the pieces hunni!

Unknown said...

You found some great pieces! I especially love the coin necklace and the turtleneck dress. Stunning!

http://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Tanya said...

@lifeasart: Thank you, I love it too!

@。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚ I v v y 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚: aww don't be jelly :)

@gio: Thank you! :)

@adelinas choice: Thank you so much!

@Caro *:Thank you so much!

@Pilar Bernal Maya: Thank you! :)

@Couture Carrie: Thank you chic! :)

@Sakuranko: Thank you :)

@cassie cadiz: I love coin jewellery too. I wish I could see your necklace!

@Fashion Pad: Thank you!! :)

@Aleczandra Sallows: aww thank you so much, I love those items too!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...