Monday 27 April 2015

Lace Nails

Hi bloggers,

Today I decided to be a little experimental with my nails. I wanted to try out a lace design. 

I painted my nails with a thin coat of a light pink polish. Once this coat dried, I painted a lace design on top of the pink polish. 

I really liked how this design turned out. However, I found it difficult to paint my right-hand as I am right handed. Painting my nails made me appreciate the art of lace and it also made me associate lace with the hippie style.
Have you ever rocked lace nails?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

que bonitas !!
gracias por tu comentario

te invito al canal de youtube :
https://www.youtube.com/user/thechicmode

bsoss y menudo arte con las uñas !!!

Maite

www.thechicmode.com

Toya's Tales said...

I have never rocked lace nails, but most days I do not even have the patience to paint my nails or to wait for them to dry properly. Your lace nails turned out great.
toyastales.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

@Maite thechicmodeblog: Muchas gracias y de nada!! Yo visite tu youtube. besos

@Toyas Tales:Thank you, sometimes it's good to take an hour out to paint your nails. A little pampering is always good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...