Wednesday 6 May 2015

I'm Too Vogue For You OOTD

Hey lovelies,

I am so excited to share this outfit with you all. I am finally wearing a casual outfit thanks to receiving my new t-shirt today. I fell in love with it and I had to wear it. I have always wanted a graphic t-shirt. I have too many vest tops and crop tops and it makes it difficult to find something suitable to wear on an outing with friends on a chilly day.

I will do a separate post on more details about my new t-shirt but for the meantime, view my mini photo shoot below:









11 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Love the tee!

xoxox,
CC

Imogen said...

That's such a great top, love it.

Style Sense Moments said...

Great casual look, love the tee!!! xo

Closet Fashionista said...

Love that jacket, looks so soft and smooth :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

M said...

fun top!
thanks for coming by my blog!
love your blog and style!
will follow you now!!!!!!
hope to see you again soon on my blog too!
xx.M
www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

Sybil said...

great jacket dear! :D

Animated Confessions

Couture Carrie said...

Awesome tee. You look fab!

xoxox,
CC

Joanna de Cosmética en Acción said...

I like the T-shirt.

Kisses from Spain

M said...

hi again!
xx.
M
www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

Yasya said...

Great look! Love your jacket!

Tanya said...

@Couture Carrie: Thank you so much! Me too!

@Imogen: Thank you so much! :)

@Marija M.: Thank you so much! :)

@Closet Fashionista: Thank you so much, I love it too!!! :)

@M:Thank you and you are welcome! :)

@Sybil: Thanks beauty

@Couture Carrie: Thank you so much! :)

@Joanna: Thank you :)

@M: hey :)

@Arrow: Thank you so much. Your comment made me smile! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...