Monday 18 May 2015

My New Barry M Lipstick- 129 palest lavender

Hey bloggers,

I finally own a lilac lipstick. It is not the shade of lilac that I wanted because it has a hint of a lilac pink. I wanted a bright lilac lipstick. However, I love this Barry M lipstick. It is very moisturising on my lips and it glides on smoothly. I am happy with this purchase.

Boots: £4.49

 This is the application of one coat. It is a very thin coat and I believe it requires 2 or 3 coats to get the true definition of the colour.

This is a swatch of the lipstick with 3 coats.

Do you own a lilac lipstick?




6 comments:

Stardust said...

very unique color. so pretty :3

xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
(IG: @TheStardustBohemian)

Beauty Follower said...

Lovely spring colour!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

Cristina | FUJI FILES said...

I have the OCC Lip Tar that's a little darker than that, love the color but it washes me out a little. I'm definitely going to be experimenting with more lilac/lavenders this summer!

E said...

Love how it looks with just a light application.

District of Chic

Unknown said...

Fab color!

Made in Mauve // Bloglovin

Tanya said...

@Sera Brand: Thank you! :)

@Beauty Follower:Thank you :)

@Cristina | FUJI FILES:You should definitely try lavender shades, they are beautiful. I will have to look for that OCC lip tar.

@E: Thank you. I think I applied more layers to see if the colour was richer with more coats.

@Made in Mauve: Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...