Tuesday 22 September 2015

Haul + OOTD

Hey lovelies,

How are you all today?  I am just slowly recovering from a cold.

I am really late with all my blog posts, so I have decided to update my blog at least twice a week until I am on top of all my late blog posts.

I would like to share with you all my blog haul and my outfit of the day that I wore to go shopping with my friends.
Bardot top: Miss Selfridge (Sale)                           Jeggings: Tesco

I brought this white bardot top on Miss Selfridge sale for £5. Can I just say that with this bardot top, the foldover does not stay folded which can be annoying but the top does look lovely when worn.

Also I brought these blue jeggings from Tesco for £12. I am not a fan, the material is really thin so it will show up every detail and also because of my small waist. I have to keep pulling the jeggings up.

However, these two items together, make a lovely outfit. View the pictures below:




What do you think of my outfit?




2 comments:

M&M FASHION BITES said...

Cool jacket :)
BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
Maria V.

Tanya said...

@FASHIONAVENTURA: Thank you! My Mother picked it out for me.

@M: what do you mean?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...