Monday 1 February 2016

Going Blonde?

Hey bloggers,

I did it! I decided to go blonde. Well not the blonde that you are expecting. I dyed the ends of my hair for a dip dye effect.

After getting my hair done in box braids, it inspired me to jazz up my hair and dye my hair blonde for my holiday to Jamaica. I usually dye my hair with light brown highlights-so this is more daring!

Superdrug: Jerome Russell B Blonde Powder Bleach: £3.99

Superdrug: Jerome Russell B Blonde Cream Peroxide 40 Vol: £1.69


My mother applied the bleach to my hair and I was very nervous to see how my hair would turn out. To be totally honest with you, I hated the colour as soon as I rinsed my hair out but eventually I grew to love the colour.  I am sorry that I did not take any pictures of my hair but I assure you will see some in the future posts.

I hope you enjoyed this post!





3 comments:

Ivvy said...

Oh my! This is huge change. Can't wait to see pics and don't worry I bleached my hair and initially hated the result too but I don't regret it

meghan silva said...

Very brave hun... I would love to see how it looks. What a great way to spice 2016 up.

Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog
@MeghanSSilva on Instagram

NotJessFashion said...

do post some pics of the result! :)


Jessica | notjessfashion.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...